$199.00 – $229.00
- Grown by chemical vapor deposition techniques
- Flakes are single-crystalline and separated
- Some conjoined flakes can be found with well-defined grain boundaries
- Typical flake size ranges from 30 – 250 micrometers (flake size is tunable upon request)
- Prices are for standard 1 cm x 1 cm substrates
- Standard substrates are SiO2/Si with 90 nm or 300 nm thermally grown oxide or single-side polished sapphire (others substrates available upon request)
- For the monolayer product, most (> 70%) flakes are monolayers with some few-layer flakes co-existing. Similarly, for the bilayer product, most (> 70%) flakes are bilayers, but some monolayers or few-layers can also be found. This contrast is easily distinguishable with optical microscopy.
- Thicker flakes (trilayer or quadra-layer) can be found at the monolayer or bilayer product.
List of Products
|SKU||Price||Substrate||Layer||Quantity||Add to Cart|