2Dlayer is committed to the privacy of our customers. The following is an Overview of the Privacy Statement of 2Dlayer. 2Dlayer PRIVACY STATEMENT (“PRIVACY STATEMENT”) OVERVIEW (“OVERVIEW”)
- This Overview highlights the 2Dlayer.com (“2Dlayer ”) Privacy Statement, found at: privacy statement. This Overview and the Privacy Statement apply to the Internet sites 2dlayer.com (the “Sites”).
- When you use the Sites, 2Dlayer may ask you to provide certain personal information. 2Dlayer may also collect certain non-personal information concerning your use and activity related to the Sites.
- The information 2Dlayer collects may be combined with information collected from each of the Sites.
Uses of Information
- 2Dlayer uses the information 2Dlayer collects from the Sites to provide the services requested by you. 2Dlayer services may include the display of personalized content and advertising.
- 2Dlayer uses your information to inform you about the products or services offered by 2Dlayer and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and to send you relevant information related to 2Dlayer .
- 2Dlayer does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide its services, it occasionally provides customer information to other companies that work on its behalf.
- You can choose to stop delivery of promotional e-mail from the Sites by following the instructions included in each such email.
- To view and edit your personal information, go to the Data Integrity and Access section of the Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
- For more information about 2Dlayer privacy practices and its contact information, please see the Privacy Statement.
Special Note to Users of 2dlayer.com
- Display names of 2dlayer.com users are not publicly available. However, if you elect to post in a forum on 2dlayer.com, then you will be assigned a nickname that will be publicly available.
2dlayer.com Auto Login Feature
If your are the sole user of your computer and if no one else that you do not trust has access to it, you may use the auto login (“Remember Me”) feature to avoid typing in your password each time you login to 2dlayer.com. To activate this function you just have to click the Remember Me check box next time you login. Please note that this feature relies on a cookie so you must enable them on your web browser. Once activated, The My Account link on the front page (Home page) will lead you directly to your profile data. You will not have to enter your user name or password.
WARNING Privacy Issue:
If you have any concern about the privacy of your data we recommend strongly that you do not use the auto login feature as it lets everyone who has access to your computer view your personal data. In particular we recommend to not use it on any public computer, work computer or any computer that may not be really reserved to your sole usage. We provided this for the convenience of those who do not share a computer and who use 2dlayer.com mostly from a private workstation. To deactivate the auto login feature, login to 2dlayer.com and then click the “Logout” link at the very top of the page. This should deactivate the auto login feature and you should be prompted for your user name and password at your next login.