Monolayer WS2 on SiO2/Si Substrate
1. The monolayers are single crystalline and luminescent. PL efficiency is in the range of 0.1-5%
2. The size of each flake may be tuned in the range of 2-200 micrometers.
3. Well separated single crystalline flakes and the density is tunable.
4. Most of the flakes are single crystalline, but some may be conjoined multiple single-crystalline flakes that involves well-defined grain boundaries.
5. High crystalline quality, Raman intensity and PL efficiency comparable to single crystalline monolayer flakes.
6. Most of the flakes are monolayers, but some few-layer flakes may also be involved. The monolayer and few-layer flakes can be easily distinguished under optical microscopies.
7. Substrate: SiO2/Si. Option of double-side polished sapphire/quartz/mica/gold available upon request.